It’s not just about giving your stuff away.
2) Anyone over the age of 18 can make a Will – You are not too young
3) 4250 people die each week in the UK without a valid will – Don’t be one of them.
4) Your Will is the only way to appoint legal guardians for your children – Don’t make social
services choose who they live with.
5) If you are not married then a valid Will is the only way that your partner can inherit from you – there is no such thing as common law husband and wife.
6) A valid will lets you choose who looks after your affairs when you die – without one the Government sets the rules.
7) You can look after your pets in your Will – make sure they are comfortable and cared for.
8) You can express your funeral wishes in your will – Hawaiian Shirts all round?
9) A will must be in Writing – No Videos, DVD’s or Tapes
10) Your Will is great for Tax Planning and can protect your assets too.
It’s time to make yours call us and book a FREE HOME VISIT today 0800 612 4594